1. THE DATA CONTROLLER
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device when you visit our Website. Cookies may contain information about your use of our Website or enable us to recognize you and your device the next time you visit our Website. You will find more information on cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org and at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu. You are not obliged to accept (all) our cookies. However, if you do not accept or you delete our cookies, please be aware that you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features of our Website and/or the user experience that we are providing. You will find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 4 below.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
1. Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website and allow you to navigate and use the Website.
2. Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies collect information about your use of our Website, such as the pages/functionality and what you visit most often. These cookies allow us to improve the functions of our Website. All information collected is aggregated. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed of your visit to our Website;
3. Functionality cookies - these cookies improve and personalize the functionality of the Website and remember your choices (such as your username, language or region). They offer you an improved, more personalized experience and make using our website easier.
3.2. DETAILED LIST OF TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The detailed list of cookies used on our Website can be found in the table below.
4. CONFIGURING AND DELETING COOKIES
There are various ways to configure and manage cookies: you can either deactivate Franzi or third-party cookies using your browser settings, or you can use our cookie setting tool to manage your cookie preferences (accept/reject).
4.1. COOKIE SETTINGS MAY VARY FROM BROWSER TO BROWSER
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...;
• Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/...;
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/enUS/kb/... e https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/;
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-websitedata-sfri11471/mac.
4.2 FRANZI'S CONSENT MECHANISM COOKIE TOOL
You may provide or withdraw your consent by using our consent tool available in our cookie banner. The period for which a cookie will remain on your device depends on the validity of any of the cookies, which we describe in the table below.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
6. RETENTION PERIOD OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The retention period of the data collected via various cookies may vary depending on whether the cookie is placed by Franzi or by third parties. We are not responsible for the retention period for third-party cookies. Your personal data collected by Franzi will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the intended purposes as set out in this Policy. The information collected through the cookies will be kept for a maximum period of twenty-five (25) months. Beyond that, data will be erased when the retention periods expire, unless a longer retention period is allowed or imposed by law and regulations, or unless they are subject to a data anonymization process to make it impossible to re-identify users. This anonymized data, since it is no longer personal data, can be stored freely. It can be used, for instance, to produce statistics.
8. CONTACT DETAILS
Questions, comments and inquiries regarding this Policy should be directed to Franzi by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the types of cookies used by our Website, divided according to the purposes for which they are used.
Strictly necessary cookies
|Name||Purpose||Cookie Owner||Legal Basis for Processing||Validity|
|PSDOTCOM42||Session Cookie for user setting||Franzi 1864 S.r.l||Legitimate interest (Article 6(1), f) of the GDPR)||During Session|
|Session_id||Collects User Session Identifers||Franzi 1864 S.r.l||Legitimate interest (Article 6(1), f) of the GDPR)||During Session|